Pre-sorting is a fundamental step of laundry that is always forgotten. Learning how to properly do so can prevent permanent garment damage and effectively speed up your laundry routine.
Here are a few basic rules:
1. Read care labels or clothing tags and sort out hand wash or dry clean items.
2. Check all pockets.
3. Turn garments inside out.
4. Sort darks and lights.
5. Zip all jeans before putting them into the washing machine.
6. Put delicate garments into net bags.
7. Wash heavily-soiled items separately.
8. Use Jeeves’ Coolest Detergent Powder for your laundry.
The Jeeves Team